We hope that you are enjoying your summer and keeping your families safe. We are working hard in preparation for our Fall 2020 season and have put in place many new protocols to be sure our families feel safe and comfortable on the fields. With an eye towards starting practices for travel teams beginning in early July, and intramural by the end of August, we would like to share this information with you here, and ask that everyone who plans to play on a CRUSA FC Bucks travel or intramural team fill out the waiver at the link below – we will need one individual waiver for each child in your family – and no one will be permitted on the fields until this waiver has been signed and finalized. This is the case for FC Bucks, CRUSA Travel, Academy, and Intramural Players.
Please review the following guidelines and protocols we will be instituting for the 2020-21 season. Then please sign the CRUSA/FC Bucks Waiver of Liability Form We will need one individual waiver for each child in your family – and no one will be permitted on the fields until this waiver has been signed and finalized. This is the case for FC Bucks, CRUSA Travel, Academy, and Intramural Players.
We are instituting the following in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines – we also encourage you to visit the websites at the bottom of this email in order to be aware of protocols put in place by Northampton Township, Bucks County, the State of PA and the CDC.
- NO MORE THAN 25 PLAYERS PER 1/2 FIELD FOR 2 TEAMS
- NO CHANGING CLOTHING AT FIELD / ARRIVE READY TO PLAY
- SANITIZE HANDS PRIOR TO AND AFTER EACH SESSION
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT SUCH AS HIGH FIVES
- TEMPERATURE AND SCREENING OF PLAYER BY PARENT AT HOME BEFORE EACH SESSION
- BALLS ONLY TOUCHED BY FEET
- NO SHARING OF EQUIPMENT
- COACHES WEAR MASKS WHILE ON FIELD
- PLAYERS SHOULD WEAR MASKS BEFORE ENTERING FIELD OF PLAY
- BATHROOMS – TOWNSHIP BATHROOMS WILL BE SANITIZED AND CLEANED ONCE PER DAY – PORTABLE POTTIES, WHEN IN PLACE, WILL BE CLEANED WEEKLY
- SOCIAL DISTANCING / NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
- TIME LIMIT ON TRAINING SESSION – EACH TEAM WILL BE ALLOTTED 75 MINUTE PRACTICE SLOTS, WITH A 15 MINUTE TIME SPAN IN BETWEEN WHEN A TEAM DEPARTS THE
- FIELD AND A NEW TEAM ARRIVES
- NO SPITTING OR GUM CHEWING
- INDIVIDUAL DRINKING BOTTLES
- EQUIPMENT SHOULD BE SANITIZED BY AN ADULT AFTER EACH SESSION
- NO SPECTATORS NEAR FIELD
- RECOMMEND NO CARPOOLING
- STRICT ADHERENCE TO PRACTICE TIME AND LOCATION
NORTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP – https://www.northamptontownship.com/resources/news/article.aspx?aid=5550
BUCKS COUNTY – https://covid19-bucksgis.hub.arcgis.com/pages/bucks-covid-19-economic-resources
PA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH – https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
CDC – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you and we look forward to sharing more information soon!
CRUSA FC BUCKS