GIRLS & BOYS USYS
WAIVER REQUIRED FOR 2020-21 SEASON
We are working hard in preparation for our Fall 2020 season and have put in place many new protocols to be sure our families feel safe and comfortable on the fields. Everyone who plans to play on a CRUSA FC Bucks travel or intramural team must fill out the CRUSA FC Bucks Waiver of Liability Form. We will need one individual waiver for each child in your family – and no one will be permitted on the fields until this waiver has been signed and finalized. This is the case for FC Bucks, CRUSA Travel, Academy, and Intramural Players.
ABOUT USYS TRAVEL PROGRAM
Our USYS Travel teams for girls & boys players who are ready to make the move from the Jr. Acadmey or Intramural programs to a more competitive level of soccer.
- Full Year Commitment, U9 through U19
- Fall League, Spring League, Winter League or training, plus 3-7 Tournaments
- USYS FC Bucks teams will have Professional coaches, Parent Treasurer and Parent Team Manager
- USYS CRUSA teams will have a Professional or Parent Coach, Parent Treasurer and Parent Team Manager
- Travel distances for the younger age groups will be within the the Bucks/Montgomery region, with occasional games in the Delaware Valley
- Travel distance for older USYS age group will expand to a larger geographic area (Tri-State region)
- Players Tryout in the Spring for the following year.
- Teams determined by Professional Coaches & Trainers