ADIDAS CLASSIC 2-DAY TOURNAMENT
NOV 18 & 19, 2023
This is a two-day tournament for U9-U19 boys and girls
Let CRUSA FC Bucks Host Your
First or Last Tournament of the Fall Season!
High School Teams - Let this be your kick off tournament!
Younger teams - Finish out the fall season by joining us in November!
Deadline to register is November 1st or until space is filled.
The tournament will be held at various CRUSA/FC Bucks turf and grass locations in and around Richboro, in Bucks County PA. We are conveniently located in Lower Bucks County, just minutes from I-95, the PA Turnpike, Philadelphia, Upper Bucks County, Montgomery County and New Jersey which makes our tournament a perfect location for many teams from all around the Delaware Valley.
- 3 Games Guaranteed
- "PREMIER", “A” and “B” Divisions to ensure competitive play
- Individual awards for first and second place teams
- U-09 through U-19 boys and girls
- Teams are encouraged to exchange patches
Our tournament is approved by USYSA. Applications will also be considered from all teams associated with the USSF and/or the US Club Soccer.
Maximum Roster Size:
- 12 players on U9/U10 teams
- 16 players on U11/U12 teams
- 22 players on U-13 11v11 through U-19 teams, although only 18 may dress per game
- Five guest players for all teams will be allowed. Your guest players cannot bring your roster size over the maximum allowed for your age group.
- No player may be rostered to more than one team for the tournament.
- U9 through U10: $525 registration fee & 50 minute games
- U11 through U12 $575 registration fee & 60 minute games
- U13 through U14 $700 registration fee & 60 minute games
- U15 through U19: $725 registration fee & 60 minute games
PLEASE NOTE THAT AGE GROUPS MAY BE COMBINED FOR BRACKETING TO MAKE THE BEST USE OF OUR FACILITIES.
Social Media Submissions
95 Almshouse Road
Richboro, PA 18954
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 8AM-2PM
Wednesday 4PM - 8:30PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday