ADIDAS CLASSIC 2-DAY TOURNAMENT
NOV 18 & 19, 2023
This is a two-day tournament for U9-U19 boys and girls
Let CRUSA FC Bucks Host Your
First or Last Tournament of the Fall Season!
High School Teams - Let this be your kick off tournament!
Younger teams - Finish out the fall season by joining us in November!
Deadline to register is November 1st or until space is filled.
DIRECTIONS FOR ONLINE CHECK-IN VIA GOT SPORT
To be completed by Tuesday, 11/14
The tournament will be held at various CRUSA/FC Bucks turf and grass locations in and around Richboro, in Bucks County PA. We are conveniently located in Lower Bucks County, just minutes from I-95, the PA Turnpike, Philadelphia, Upper Bucks County, Montgomery County and New Jersey which makes our tournament a perfect location for many teams from all around the Delaware Valley.
- 3 Games Guaranteed
- "PREMIER", “A” and “B” Divisions to ensure competitive play
- Individual awards for first and second place teams
- U-09 through U-19 boys and girls
- Teams are encouraged to exchange patches
Our tournament is approved by USYSA. Applications will also be considered from all teams associated with the USSF and/or the US Club Soccer.
Maximum Roster Size:
- 12 players on U9/U10 teams
- 16 players on U11/U12 teams
- 22 players on U-13 11v11 through U-19 teams, although only 18 may dress per game
- Five guest players for all teams will be allowed. Your guest players cannot bring your roster size over the maximum allowed for your age group.
- No player may be rostered to more than one team for the tournament.
- U9 through U10: $525 registration fee & 50 minute games
- U11 through U12 $575 registration fee & 60 minute games
- U13 through U14 $700 registration fee & 60 minute games
- U15 through U19: $725 registration fee & 60 minute games
PLEASE NOTE THAT AGE GROUPS MAY BE COMBINED FOR BRACKETING TO MAKE THE BEST USE OF OUR FACILITIES.